SPA Delhi Recruitment 2020: School of Planning and Architecture (An Institution of National Importance) New Delhi invites applications for eligible Indian citizens for the recruitment of the following Group A, Group B and Group C posts. Eligible persons apply within one month from the date of advertisement in employment newspaper in the issue of 31 October 2020
Vacancies Details for SPA Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Technical Assistant (Model)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Erstwhile Tech. Asstt. Prog.)||01|
|Junior Library and Information Assistant (Erstwhile Library Assistant)||02|
|Junior Library and Information Assistant (Erstwhile Library Clerk)||01|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Erstwhile Ferro Printing Assistant)||01|
Age Limit & Pay Scale for SPA Delhi Recruitment 2020
|Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|> Group A and Group B Posts: Below 35 years
> Group C Posts: 30 years, 27 years, 35 years
|> Assistant Registrar: ₹ 56100 – 177500/- Level-10
> Sports Officer: ₹ 56100 – 177500/- Level-10
> Workshop Superintendent: ₹ 44900 – 142400/- Level-07
> Technical Assistant (Model): ₹ 35400 – 112400/- Level-06
> Technical Assistant: ₹ 35400 – 112400/- Level-06
> Estate Supervisor: ₹ 25500 – 81100/- Level-04
> For Group C Posts: ₹ 19900 – 63200/- Level-02
Education Qualifications for SPA Delhi Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Registrar: Post graduate with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Sports Officer: Postgraduate in Physical Education or Post Graduate in Sports Science or its equivalent grade with at least 55% marks.
- Workshop Superintendent: Twenty years of skilled work experience in mechanical / civil engineering or National Apprenticeship / Trade Certificate in a machine shop.
- Technical Assistant (Model): BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg or equivalent qualification (OR) Diploma in Craftsmanship or Civil Engineering.
- Plumber / Electrician / Mechanic / Carpenter: ITI in relevant discipline.
- ₹ 1000 / – for General / OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 600 / – for SC / ST / Women candidates / PWD / Ex-servicemen / women.
- Fees should be made through online mode using SBI Collect.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form along with fee payment receipt. Applications addressed to the Registrar, School of Planning and Architecture, 4, Block-B, Indraprastha Estate, New Delhi-110002 should reach within one. The month of publication of this advertisement in Rojgar Samachar in an envelope as “Post ………………………… ..” superseded by Speed Post only. Last date 30/11/2020 Will be.
#govalert #govt job alert #govtalert #govtcompany #Govtfoam #Govtjobs #GOVTVACANCY #Latest govt jobs #sarkari naukri #spa #SPA Delhi Recruitment 2020 #Upgovt