Delete old messages like this
– To do this first, you have to turn off your phone’s internet.
– After that, go to settings and press the App button.
– Tap on WhatsApp as soon as you reach the App.
– After that you have to click on the option of Force Stop seen below.
– After that you now go to WhatsApp and remember the date and time of the message you want to delete.
– Then go back to Settings again and click on the Date and Time option. Close the option of Use Network Provided Time Zone, Time Zone or Automatic Date and Time shown here.
– Then you have to reset the date of the message on which the message was sent.
Images Source : Google Search.