Rajasthan Auspicious Power Plan | Online application application form | Shubh Shakti Scheme 2020
The scheme was launched on 01 January 2016. It is our job to bring all the government schemes implemented by the government to you. So that all of you can get benefit of these schemes. Launched for poor families by Government of Rajasthan Auspicious power plan There is a very important plan.
Rajasthan Shubh Shakti Yojana 2021
The life level of poor families will rise above this scheme. And their poverty problem will be overcome to a great extent. The main objectives of this scheme are to protect the interests of the daughters of the workers’ family and provide them financial assistance. Auspicious power plan Under the aegis of unmarried daughters and women beneficiaries Financial of 55 thousand rupees from the government help (Provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 55 Thousand to the Unmarried Daughters and Women Beneficiaries). As you know girls are not well treated in the state of Rajasthan. Daughter’s parents consider them a burden on themselves. And to reduce this burden of parents, the government has started this scheme. The beneficiary women or daughter can get good education with the amount of money received under this scheme. Apart from this, you can use this amount to get business training, start your own business, get skill development training and get married.
Eligibility for Shubh Shakti Yojana
Eligibility for Auspicious Power Scheme
- State government “Shubh Shakti Yojana” Set some conditions for. Only the beneficiary who fulfills these can get the benefit of this scheme. The details of which are given below.
- To take advantage of this scheme, both the parents of the girl are required to be laborers in the construction of registered beneficiaries in the board for at least one year.
- Under Shubh Shakti Yojana, incentive fund will be provided to a maximum of two daughters or women beneficiary or one of his daughters.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the female beneficiary should be unmarried or the daughter of a female beneficiiciary should be at least 18 years of age. And he must also be unmarried.
- Women beneficiary or daughter of the beneficiary must have passed at least 08th.
- It is necessary to have a bank account in the name of the female beneficiary or the daughter of the beneficiary.
- If the beneficiary woman has her own house. So it is also necessary to have toilets in his house.
- To avail the Shubh Shakti Yojana, the beneficiary woman is also required to work as a laborer for at least 90 days in a year’s time, one month before the application date.
- this The incentive amount received under the scheme is provided only on the condition of physical verification only on the Incentive Amount Beneficiary of Construction Worker only when the beneficiary is a construction worker. This verification is done by the Tehsildar, Development Officer, Assistant Engineer Government, Secondary School Principal or other gazetted officers.
- The beneficiary women or daughter can get good education as per their discretion with the amount of money received under this scheme. Apart from this, you can use this amount to get business training, start your own business, get skill development training and get married.
- To get the benefit of Shubh Shakti Yojana, the identity card of the beneficiary should be valid while preparing the application.
Shubh Shakti Yojana Deadline
Timeframe for Auspicious Power Yojana
The application for the Shubh Shakti Yojana implemented by the Government of Rajasthan is completed after the completion of 01 year time of registration by the beneficiary woman or in the period of 06 months from the date of completion of 18 years of age of the unmarried daughter or the date of implementation of the scheme. Within a period of 06 months, whichever is applicable or before the marriage of the girl can be submitted.
To take advantage of Shubh Shakti Yojana, you need to be registered with the labor department. You must have a labor card, how to make a labor card and click on the link given below for information on the labor card
Documents required for Shubh Shakti Yojana
Essential Documents for Auspicious Power Plan
The state government has also laid down some documents to take advantage of the auspicious power. Without these documents one cannot get any benefit. The details of these documents are given below.
- Aadhaar card photo copy (Photo Copy of Aadhar Card)
- Photo copy of Bhamashah Card (Photo copy of Bamasha Card)
- Age Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Fixed Certificate
- BPL Ration Card photo copy (Photo Copy of BPL Ration Card)
- Photo Copy of Bank Passbook (Photo Copy of Bank Passbook)
- 8th Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Beneficiary Registration Identity Letter
- Passport Size Photo
Apply online for auspicious power scheme
Online Application for Auspicious Power Yojana
Click on the link given below to download the application form of Shubh Shakti Yojana
Click on the link below to see the status of the filled form of Shubh Shakti Yojana
1.Friends launched by Rajasthan government “Shubh Shakti Yojana” For if you want to apply online application. So you have to follow the steps given below. For this You must first click on the link of this official website of the state.
After opening the website “Labor Department Government of Rajasthan” The Home Department of Labor Department Rajasthan Government will open. On this page you Plans form Have to click on the option of
[email protected]} Now on the next page you “Shubh Shakti Yojana”Application form will be received for Click on the link below to download the application form.
[email protected]} Fill all the information asked in this form carefully. And also attach a copy of your documents
[email protected]} After filling the application form, it has to be submitted to your local labor office.
Offline application for Shubh Shakti scheme
Offline Application for Shubh-Shakti Yojana
Friends, for this you have to first go to your nearest local labor office. From there Auspicious power plan Get the application form for
Fill all the information asked in that form correctly. And also attach photo copy of your documents with the Photocopy of Documents Also Form.
Click here for information on Labor Department Scholarship Scheme
After filling the application form, submit it to your local labor office or other officer authorized by the Divisional Secretary in the office of other Officers Authorized by the Local Labor Office or the Mandal Secretary, Sub-Divisional Officer.
} For more information about the auspicious power scheme, contact this address.
Shram Bhawan, Shanti Nagar, Khati Pura Road, Hasanpura, Jaipur
Pin Code – 302006
Toll Free Number – 1800-1800-999
Fax Number – 91-141-2450782
Good power plan
Under the scheme, labor, eligible women beneficiaries and adult and unmarried daughter of beneficiaries registered under the labor department will be given Rs 55,000 (literally Rs. 75 thousand) incentive / assistance.
What to do to avail the scheme
1. The beneficiary will have to submit the online application on the portal of the department. The authorized sanctioning officer will be required to upload the physical verification report on the portal before acceptance of the application.
2 applications can also be submitted online.
3 To take advantage of the auspicious power scheme, it is necessary to have a register of the beneficiary in the labor department for the last 6 months, plus the daughter of the father officer must complete the age of 18 years.
4 After the examination of the applications submitted along with the necessary documents as mentioned above, the electronic medium in the bank account of the woman beneficiary or the unmarried daughter of the beneficiary by issuing approval by the senior most officer of the local labor office or other officer authorized by the board secretary / officer of other department. (RTGS / NEFT) or will be deposited through account payee check.
You can get the form of Shubh Shakti scheme filled with any nearest emitter
The girl’s father or mother or both should be a registered beneficiary / construction worker in the board for at least 6 months;
Only two daughters of the beneficiary can avail this scheme.
The female beneficiary is unmarried or the beneficiary daughter is at least 18 years of age and she is unmarried
Beneficiary’s daughter / female beneficiary should be at least 8th grade;
Have a savings bank account in the name of the beneficiary’s daughter / female beneficiary
In case the beneficiary has his / her own residence, the accommodation should have a toilet;
The beneficiary must have spent at least 90 days working as a construction worker in the period of one year before the date of application.
The incentive amount will be payable on the condition of physical verification of the beneficiary being construction worker. The eligibility will be verified in the prescribed form by the officers / inspectors / employees as directed by the Divisional Secretary;
The incentive amount will be used for getting further education or vocational training, starting one’s own business as per the discretion of the female beneficiary / daughter.
shubh shakti yojana rajasthan form pdf, shubh shakti yojana form pdf 2021, shubh shakti yojana ki list, labor department shubh shakti yojna form pdf, shubh shakti yojana list, shramik card yojana rajasthan form pdf, shubh shakti y , shubh shakti yojana form pdf 2021