At present, Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents. Earlier it was a paper card but now your Aadhaar card will be like a bank ATM. Now it will start appearing in a new avatar, no longer will have to be laminated separately to keep it, Aadhaar making organization UIDAI has tweeted that now Aadhaar card can be reprinted on PVC card. This card will easily come in your wallet just like your ATM or debit card. UIDAI wrote in a tweet, ‘Your Aadhaar will now be in a convenient size, which you can easily keep in your wallet.’You can get the new PVC ATM Aadhaar card sitting at home, for this we have given the direct link of the entire process and registration below.
PVC ATM Aadhaar Card 2021 Order
UIDAI has tweeted that Aadhar Card can now be reprinted on PVC card. This card will easily come in your wallet just like your ATM or debit card. UIDAI tweeted and wrote, ‘Your base will now be in a convenient size, which you can easily keep in your wallet.’ However, to make this card, you will have to spend 50 rupees.
Benefits of PVC Aadhaar Card
The base PVC card is fully weather-proof, luxuriously printed and laminated. You can now bring it everywhere, without having to worry about it being damaged by the rain. Your Aadhaar PVC can now be ordered by ordering online. At the same time, the new base in the form of plastic cards is durable, attractive in appearance and equipped with the latest security features. Security features will include hologram, guilloché pattern, ghost image and microtext.
This new card of Aadhar is also attractive and durable. Along with this, the PVC Aadhaar card is also equipped with the latest security features. It has been made solely with the care of Vader. Security features will include holograms, guilloché patterns, ghost images, and microtext. Aadhar PVC cards can now be ordered by ordering online.
This is how you can get new Aadhaar PVC Card
- To get Aadhaar PVC Card, first register on the website of UAIDI, whose link is given below.
- – Here, go to ‘My Aadhaar’ section and click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
- After this, enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- After this, fill the security code or captcha and click on Send OTP for OTP.
- After this, submit the OTP received on the registered mobile.
- – Now a preview of Aadhaar PVC Card will be in front of you.
- – After this, click on the payment option given below.
- After this, you will go to the payment page and you will have to deposit a fee of Rs 50 here.
- – After payment, the order process of your Aadhaar PVC Card will be completed.
- – You will be able to make payment through any means. There are also facilities for credit-debit card, UPI and net banking.
Click on the link below to register to order ATM Aadhaar card sitting at home
After the entire process is completed, UIDAI will print Aadhaar and deliver the Indian post within five days. After this, the postal department will deliver it to your home through speed post.
Images Source : Google Search.