Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020: Punjab State Post Office inviting applications for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in the Punjab circle post offices. The closing date for Online Registration of Punjab Postal Circle GDS 2020-21 is 11th December 2020.
Vacancies Details for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Posts||Total Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak||516|
Age Limit for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Between 18 to 40 Years
- The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 years to those belonging to OBC
- 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST
- 10 years for PH above the respective category
Education Qualifications for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Secondary school examination of 10th grade with passing marks in Mathematics, Local Language and English (studied as compulsory or optional subjects) conducted by any recognized board school education by Government of India / State Governments / Union Territories. Passed.
- Compulsory knowledge of local language (Punjabi).
- Candidates should have a basic computer training course certificate of at least 60 days duration from any computer training institute run by the organizations of Central Government / State Government / Universities / Boards / Private Institutions (OR) Computer Matriculation or Class XII or any The level of education as a subject of high level also.
Selection Process for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Based on the applications submitted online by the candidate, the selection will be done automatically as per the merit list as per rules.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of accepted boards collected for percentage accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing in all subjects is required as per the relevant approved Board norms, subject to the conditions specified in Section B of the notification relating to educational qualification keeping in view the candidate for calculating the qualification.
- Candidates with both marks and grades in the marks list will have to apply with marks only. If a candidate applies for ineligibility with only the eligible grade of his application. iv. In the case of a list of marks consisting of grades / marks, marks will be taken as the maximum marks or grades as 100 with the conversion of grades and multiplication factor (9.5).
Application Fee for Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020
- ₹ 100 / – for General / OBC Male / EWS Male / Trans-Male candidates. The fee can be paid at any Head Post Office.
- Fee payment is exempted for all women / trans-women candidates, all SC / ST candidates and all PWD candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates @ India Post Portal appost.in/gdsonline It is necessary to apply online through Last date for submission of online registration 11/12/2020 is. Only one registration has to be done for a candidate. The same registration number should be used to submit an application during the cycle in any division.