NMMS Scholarship 2021 National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship: Applications of National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2021 have started. The beginning of this scholarship was started in May 2008. It is conducted by the Department of School Education and Literacy under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. To provide scholarship to encourage meritorious students from weaker section to continue their studies at secondary level while preventing their drop out in class 8. All the schools of state government government aided and local bodies students studying in classes 9 to 12 Scholarships of up to ₹ 12000 per year are given for Rajasthan. All states have been earmarked for Union Territories. Online applications for Merit cum Means Scholarship Examination 2021 will be filled from January 18, 2021 to February 2, 2021.
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
- National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship 2021 This scholarship is given to meritorious and needy students, for which the following conditions must be met.
- The student who wants to apply for the scholarship must pass 55% in class 7 and be regularly studying in class 8
- The board examination must be at least 60% in class 10 to continue with the scholarship in higher secondary school
- To continue the scholarship in class 12, the student must have clear pass in class 11 in the first attempt with a score of 55% marks or its equivalent. Students belonging to sc-st are given a relaxation of 5%.
- The annual income of the student’s parents should not exceed 15 lakhs
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Benifits
- In NMMS 2021, scholarship is given to students at the rate of ₹ 12000 per year i.e. 1000 per month. Scholarship is held in the bank account of SBI for the entire year simultaneously. Students can withdraw money directly from their bank account
- After registration on the NSP portal, according to the rules of class 9 students, after getting a tree educational complete, scholarship amount of ₹ 12000 per year is received.
- The scholarship has to be renewed every year on the NSP portal till the completion of his / her higher education class 12 provided he / she is getting the prescribed percentage.
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Required Documents
With the application form of NMMS Scholarship 2021, the following documents are required by the students. Establish all the documents by the institution head of the school and check the documents that are being held along with the form. Registration of this scholarship is done online so all the documents of the student like Aadhar card Scholarship will not be given if no information is found by matching the bank details, school mirror and all the information in the school records like father’s name, birth date etc.
Caste certificate (required if applicable)
• 7th marks / certificate (passed from government school), minimum pass percentage in class 7
• General Category – 55%
• Anu. For Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Disabled – 50%
• First test in class 7, second test, third test and marks of half year examination which is 55 percent or more. (50 percent of reserved category) (for session 2019-20 only)
Rajasthan’s original residence Aadhar card
• Disabled certificate (Disability – 40 percent or more and required if applicable).
• Income proof (not exceeding Rs. 1,50,000) from all sources of parent / parent in Aadhaar card. Aadhaar card copy (self-attested)
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Application Fees
₹ 30 fee has been kept for ₹ 50 reserved class of general category candidates for NMMS Scholarship 2021. Fee has been kept
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Online Form
- Fill the application form, if there is any change in the given entries, please update the students’ profile on the school mirror. After completing the application, make sure the establishment has no error in it.
- The foundation will have to apply through online surrender. PEEO / CRC is forwarded to the school by applying online.
- Santha Pradhan has to pay the PEEO in cash amount after taking the examination fee from the students.
- The fees of all the students of a PEEO have to be deposited simultaneously through the online UPI App / Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card. This fee will be deposited by PEEO and after the fee is submitted the final application will be submitted. After applying the hardcopy, extract the necessary documents.
- The application and the signature of the student should be got signed at the prescribed place.
- Submit the card copy of the original application along with the documents to the Foundation PEEO. In PEEO school, the applications of the selected candidates should be preserved for 5 years and the applications of unselected candidates for 1 year should be preserved.
- All the foundations should ensure that the student has passed the state school in class 7. And is currently studying regularly in the state school in class 8.
NMMS Scholarship 2021 important Links
Online Form Start- 18/01/2021
Online Form End- 02/02/2021
Click on the link below to download the official notification
Images Source : Google Search.