NHPC Recruitment 2020: Government of India invites applications for graduate engineers and professionals with bright academic record to join the enterprise organization. Qualified candidate Recruitment.nhpc.in Apply online through The online registration process will start from 29 August 2020 to 28 September 2020.
Vacancies Details for NHPC Recruitment 2020
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||30|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||21|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||05|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||08|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||22|
Age Limit & Pay Scale for NHPC Recruitment 2020
|Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|30 years||E-2 ₹ 50000 – 3% – 160000/-|
Education Qualifications for NHPC Recruitment 2020
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or AMIE with minimum grade of 60% marks or equivalent grade (Nomination till 31.05.2013).
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical): Full Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or AMIE (nomination) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Before 31.05.2013).
- Trainee Officer (HR): Full-time two-year Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resources / Human Resource Management / Human Resource Management and Labor Relations / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations / Industrial Relations & . Personnel Management from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE. (OR) Full time two years regular with a Masters in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from a recognized Indian University / Institute. (OR) Full-time two years of Human Resource and Organizational Development (MHROD) from a recognized Indian University / Institute from recognized Indian University / Institute (full time with specialization in HR as a major subject from recognized Indian University / Institute) Two years regular MBA). Approved by AICTE. The candidate has a Master’s degree or PG. Have attained minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Diploma / Program.
- Trainee Officer (Finance): CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India). The submitted candidates are eligible to apply.
Selection Process for NHPC Recruitment 2020
- Trainee Engineer: The candidates will be excluded from the candidates registered with NHPC on the basis of merit based on GATE – 2020 marks and will be provisionally selected and “Offer for Appointment” will be extended.
- Trainee Officer: Candidates registered with NHPC on the basis of UGC NET will be shortlisted on the basis of marks of June 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates NHPC India official website @ recruitment.nhpc.in Have to apply online through The online registration process will start from 29 August 2020. Online application registration deadline 28/09/2020 It is till midnight. For any question [email protected] Email at
#govalert #govt job alert #govtalert #govtcompany #Govtfoam #Govtjobs #GOVTVACANCY #indian govt company job #Latest govt jobs #Latest job #nhpc #NHPC jobs #NHPC Recruitment 2020 #sarkari naukri