Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana Rajasthan 2020 Online Application Form
Rajasthan Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020–Rajasthan government for Rajasthan Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020 for academic year 2020-21 Online forms will be filled from 29 October to 31 December 2020. Under Rajasthan Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020, all the poor students of the state are being encouraged by giving Rajasthan Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020. Rajasthan is one of the most important schemes of the government in which the child of any poor family cannot be deprived of further higher education.
Eligibility for Rajasthan CM Higher Education Scholarship Scheme
If you want to get benefits under Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020. So first you have to follow the following eligibility criteria.
- Those who have passed the 12th examination from Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Ajmer this year with a minimum of 60% marks
- Whose parent or guardian’s annual income is up to Rs 2 lakh 50 thousand
- A student who is regularly studying in any state or non-state college higher education institution of Rajasthan
- He is a native of Rajasthan
- The student is not getting the benefit of any other scholarship by the Government of India or the State Government.
- To avail the Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme, the applicant must have a bank account of his / her own. The amount of scholarship in this bank account will be transferred through DBT.
Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020 Documents
To apply for Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020, the student must have the following documents
- Students must have their own Aadhar card
- The bank account of the student is required in any national bank.
- 10th and 12th pass marksheet is required
- Student must have Jan Aadhaar card
- A registered mobile number is also required
- Apart from this, a passport size photo and a completely filled form is required.
Rajasthan Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020 Benefits
Rajasthan Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020 Scholarship Amount–
- Under Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020, all eligible students will be paid monthly scholarship of Rs 500 (which will not be more than 10 months) or maximum of Rs 5,000 as scholarship scheme.
- Under this scheme, regular students studying in higher educational institutions will be benefited only for a maximum of 5 years and if the student leaves the study before 5 years, then this benefit will be valid till the first
- Disabled eligible students have ₹ 1000 statue which will not be more than 10 months in 1 year i.e. ₹ 10000 annual payment will be given for this. For this, the disabled student will have to certify 40% of the certificate issued by the Medical Board constituted by the Medical Department.
Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana Rajasthan Online Application Process
All eligible and interested students can apply online under this scheme. For this you will first have to visit the official website of Shiksha Darshan, Government of Rajasthan. The link is mentioned below
- For the Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2020, the student has to apply online. To apply online, first of all, we have to go to the website of the Higher Education Department of the Government of Rajasthan, which we have given a direct link below.
- After clicking on the link given below, you will go to the official website of Rajasthan Higher Education Department.
- Before applying online in this website, check your eligibility and check the list of documents carefully.
- Now you can apply online for Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana in this portal.
- If you do not have the form of Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, then you can also download it from the link given below.
- After downloading the application form, fill the form in full and give true information.
- After this, the principal of the school in which you are studying should submit the application in the prescribed form before the last date. All students should keep in mind that there is no fee or application fee for submitting this application form.
Mukhyamantri Uch Siksha Chatravriti Yojana 2020
Online form Start- 29/102020
Online form End- 31/12/2020
Click on the link below to download the application form
Application form Download
Download application form of Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme from studygovtexam.com
Where to download income certificate form of Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme?
Download the income certificate from the official website or studygovtexam.com
What is the last date of Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme?
Online applications for the Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 can be made from 29 October to 31 December 2020.
Images Source : Google Search.