Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021: Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Hathlewa Yojana 2021: Rajasthan Government gives funds as support for the marriage of girls, which is named as Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021. Under the Chief Minister Hathlewa Yojana, a sum of ₹ 51000 is given for the marriage of a girl child who is graduated. In the Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Hathlewa Yojana launched by the state government, financial assistance of ₹ 51000 is given by the Department of Social Justice Empowerment Department for girls living below the poverty line.
Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021 Application form
Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021 is being run with the assistant of Social Justice and Empowerment Department, under this scheme, a grant will be given for the marriage of two girls of each family.
Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021 Eligibility
- Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021 will be given to two girls of each family
- For Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana, the girl is illiterate till the 9th, then the sum is ₹ 31000 to 0, then ₹ 41000 and after graduation, an amount of ₹ 51000 will be given.
- Girl must be at least 18 years of age
- BPL families of all classes and families holding faith cards are eligible for this
- An economically weak woman whose husband has died and not remarried is eligible
- At most two girls will be given the benefit
- The family’s income should not exceed 50,000
Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021 Benifits
Poor family – Direct benefits of the scheme will be given to the daughters of poor families of the state.
Better future – With the aim of giving a better future to the girls of the state, the Ashok Gehlot government is providing assistance.
Assistance amount – Ashok Gehlot government is providing an amount of 51000 rupees for the marriage of daughters.
Empowering Women – The Rajasthan government wants to promote women empowerment by giving the slogan of Empowering Women Empower Rajasthan.
Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021 Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- caste certificate
- Family income certificate
- Passport size photo
- marriage card
- Educational qualification certificate
- Bank account
How To Apply Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021
- For the Chief Minister Housing Scheme, you must first visit the official website
- From here you have to download your application form
- Application form has to be filled correctly
- You have to apply a few days before the wedding
- Application will be in Social Welfare Department
- Submit the application form to the worker along with all the documents, after which the four will be examined.
- You will be given benefits of the scheme if the form and information are found correct
Mukhyamantri Hathlewa Yojana 2021 Important Links
Click on the link below to download the application form
Images Source : Google Search.