IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Under the Apprentice Act, 1961, its 5 areas i.e. Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Territory Pipelines ()NRPL), Inviting applications for recruitment of 482 Apprentice Engagement at their locations under Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL). ), Southern Region Pipeline (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipeline (SERPL). The last date for registration of online application is 22 November 2020.
Vacancies Details for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
State-wise Vacancies Details for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Age Limit & Stipend for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|– 18 years
– Max 24 years
|As prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 /
Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended)
and Corporation’s guidelines
Education Qualifications for IOCL
- Technician Apprentice – Mechanical: Full-time diploma / 10 + 2) in any one of the following disciplines of engineering, three years after ITI of full-time diploma (or after two years): mechanical engineering ii) automobile engineering.
- Technician Apprentice – Electrical: Full-time Diploma / 10 + 2) in any of the following disciplines of engineering, three years (or two years) through lateral entry after ITI: i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice – Telecommunication & Instrumentation: Full-time diploma in any of the following disciplines of engineering from a government of three years (or through lateral entry after minimum ITI of one year / 10 + 2 ITI). Accredited Institutions: i) Electronics and Communication Engineering ii) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering iii) Electronics and Radio Communication Engineering iv) Instrumentation and Control Engineering v) Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource): Full-time bachelor’s degree (bachelor’s) from a government. Accredited Institute / University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full-time Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor) in Commerce from a government. Accredited Institute / University.
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduation)
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduation). Additionally, candidates must have a skill certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training for less than one year issued by a body recognized by the National Skills Qualification Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
Selection Process for IOCL
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the Indian Oil Recruitment Portal. Online application registration deadline 22/11/2020 It is until 5:00 pm.
#govalert #govt job alert #govtalert #Govtjobs #IOCL #IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 #iocl job #job in indian oil #sarkari naukri
Images Source : Google Search.