IIMC Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) New Delhi to invite applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following non-academic posts. The last date for submission of application is 15 January 2021.
Vacancies Details for IIMC Recruitment 2021
|Senior Research Officer||01|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||01|
|Assistant Director(Official Language)||01|
|Sr. Private Secretary||01|
|Senior Personal Assistant||02|
|Library & Information Assistant||02|
|LDC / Typist||04|
Age Limit & Pay Scale for IIMC Recruitment 2021
|Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Registrar||Under 50 years||Level 13|
|Deputy Registrar||Under 56 years||Level 11|
|Senior Research Officer||Under 45 years||Level 11|
|Assistant Registrar||Under 56 years||Level 10|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||Under 45 years||Level 10|
|Assistant Director(Official Language)||Under 35 years||Level 08|
|Sr. Private Secretary||Under 56 years||Level 7|
|Section Officer||Under 56 years||Level 7|
|Senior Personal Assistant||Under 56 years||Level 6|
|Assistant||27 years||Level 6|
|Library & Information Assistant||Under 30 years||Level 6|
|Junior Stenographer||Under 27 years||Level 4|
|LDC / Typist||18 and 27 years||Level 2|
Qualifications for IIMC Recruitment 2021
- Registrar: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade B in UGC 7 point scale. At least 10 years of experience.
- Deputy Registrar: Holding analogous posts in parent cadre / department on regular basis.
- Senior Research Officer: Master’s Degree in Social Sciences / Statistics / Economics. Minimum 05 years experience.
- Assistant Registrar: Holding analogous positions in the parent cadre or department on a regular basis.
- Assistant Director (Official Language): Compulsory / optional Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English / English or English with English / English as a subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.
- Sr. Private Secretary / Section Officer / Senior Personal Assistant: Holding analogous positions in parent cadre or department on regular basis.
- Assistant: Degree in any discipline.
- Library & Information Assistant:
- Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science.
- Junior Stenographer: Matriculation with 12th class pass or equivalent. Skill Test Norms: Dictation: 10 m. @ @ 0 wpm Transcription: 65 m. (Eng), 75 mt. (Hindi) (on manual typewriter).
- LDC / Typist: 10th 12th pass Or equivalent qualification. 30 words per minute (wpm) typing speed in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on a manual typewriter.
Selection Process for Indian Institute of Mass Communication
How to Apply for IIMC
#govalert #govt #govt job alert #govtalert #Govtjobs #GOVTVACANCY #IIMC #IIMC Recruitment 2021 #sarkari naukri