IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force (IAF) Inviting applications for the recruitment examination of Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT – 01/2021) in Flying and Ground Duty branches (technical and non-technical) / NCC Special Entry / Meteorological Admission. IAF AFCAT 2020 notification and online registration is available from 1 December 2020. Qualified unmarried male and female Indian citizens apply online for IAF Group A Gazetted Officers in the Flight and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches. The Indian Air Force AFCAT 2020 online registration process will start from 1 December 2020 and is scheduled to end on 30 December 2020.
Vacancies Details for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021
- NCC Special Entry Vacancies:
|Branch||No of Vacancies|
|Flying||10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.|
Age Limit for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021
|Flying Branch and NCC Special Entry||20 to 24 years|
|Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical)||20 to 26 years|
Qualifications for IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021
- AFCAT Entry (Flying Branch): Graduation with minimum three years degree course in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (OR) BE. / B.Tech Degree with minimum 60% marks (OR) Candidates who have passed the A&B examination of the Institution of Institution of Engineers (India) or Associate Membership of Aeronautical Society of India with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
- AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty Technical Branch): 10 + 2 Physics and Mathematics 04 years degree or Post Graduate in Engineering / Technology.
- AFCAT Entry (Ground Duty Non-Technical Branches): Administration and Logistics – Degree in any discipline, Accounting – B.Com Degree, Education – MBA / MCA or MA / M.Sc. Degree
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch): Minimum 60% marks in any discipline or equivalent B.B. / B.Tech degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent. Meteorology – Post graduate degree in any science stream.
- Non refundable fee of ₹ 250 / – for AFCAT entry can be paid in online payment mode. NCC is not applicable for special entry and meteorology.
Selection Process for IAF AFCAT
How to Apply
#govalert #govt #govt job alert #govtalert #govtcompany #Govtfoam #Govtjobs #GOVTVACANCY #IAF AFCAT #IAF AFCAT Recruitment 2021 #indian govt company job #Latest govt jobs #sar