How to Update Aadhaar Card Address, DOB, Mobile Number Online: All the people in the country have their Aadhaar card. Any person is required to have the correct name and date of birth mentioned in their Aadhaar card. The person has to face a lot of problems due to not having their information correct in the Aadhaar card. If you want to update your Aadhaar card information, then you can change it while sitting at home. You can now go to any UIDAI center to update the name, address, date of birth, gender or any other important information in your Aadhaar card. No need to change it while sitting at home. Earlier this facility was discontinued by UIDAI. At present, it has been started back later.
How to Update Aadhaar Card Address, DOB, Mobile Number Online
Aadhaar card is an important document for every person, which is used in all other functions of the government to avail government schemes in all government functions of the country. Aadhaar number is also called unique identification number
We are telling you some easy ways to update it below. If your mobile number is locked, you can change it even if you have a mobile number or not, still you can make changes in your Aadhaar card here. Will show both ways in which you can change Aadhaar card from mobile number and without mobile number
How to update Aadhaar number via OTP
- First of all visit the official Aadhaar portal https://ask.uidai.gov.in/
- Here you have to log in with the help of mobile number and captcha
- After filling all the details, click on Send OTP.
- Insert OTP in the box and click submit OTP.
- Keep the mobile with you so that you can enter OTP immediately.
- On the next page you will get the options for Aadhaar Services New Enrollment and Update Aadhaar, click on Update Aadhaar here.
- Now in the next page you have to select your name, Aadhaar number, resident type and what chemical you want to update.
- On the next page you will be asked your mobile number and captcha. Fill all the fields and click Send OTP. Enter the received OTP and verify it and then click on Save and Proceed.
- Double check all the information for last time and click on submit button.
- After this you will get a success screen with an Appointment ID. Click on the Book Appointment option and book a slot at the Aadhaar Enrollment Center
How to change mobile number in Aadhaar without OTP
If you do not have your mobile number in your mobile, then to make changes in your Aadhaar card, you will have to go to the Aadhaar Enrollment or Update Center, here you will have to fill the Aadhaar update form in which you will have to write the mobile number and give the request where You will be given a slip.
How to change address in Aadhar card
Step 1. First go to the UIDAI website and click on Address Update Request (Online).
Step 2. Now after the new page opens in front of you, tap on the Proceed button at the bottom.
Step 3. Enter your Aadhaar number here and after that you will get OTP.
Step 4. After this you have to choose whether you want to change the address area of Aadhaar card by PIN code or by address.
Step 5. Now you have to provide your address proof to change the address in the Aadhaar card. .
Step 6. Finally you have to choose BPO service provider. Click on submit button
Images Source : Google Search.