Exim Bank Recruitment 2021: Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) Inviting applications from new management graduates for the recruitment of 60 Management Trainee (MT) vacancies. The last date for registration of online application is 31 December 2020.
Vacancies Details for Exim Bank Recruitment 2021
|Management Trainee (MT)||60|
Age Limit & Pay Scale for Exim Bank Recruitment 2021
|Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|> 25 years for UR (General) / EWS
> 30 years for SC / ST
> 28 years for OBC (Non creamy layer)
|₹ 40,000/- per month|
Qualifications for Exim Bank Recruitment 2021
- Management Trainee (Corporate Loans & Advances/ Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/ Risk Management/ Compliance/ Treasury and Accounts):
- MBA / PGDBA with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- The MBA / PGDBA course should be of full-time duration of minimum 2 years with specialization in finance. In the case of CA, it is sufficient to pass the professional examination.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent cumulative grade point average (CGPA), both undergraduate and postgraduate. Candidates who have completed graduation / have passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in the calendar year 2019 or have passed / appearing by 2020 for MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their result in the year 2021 to apply. Are eligible for.
- Management Trainee (Law):
- Fresh graduate in Law / LLB. Fresh graduates who have completed / passed their graduation in recent times are eligible to apply.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation.
Selection Process for Exim Bank
Application Fee for Export-Import Bank of India
- ₹ 600 / – for General, EWS and OBC candidates.
- ₹ 100 / – (Information Charge) for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
How to Apply
#Bank #bank job #bank job 2021 #bank jobs #bank jobs 2021 #bank jobs in 2020 #bank jobs in 2021 #exim bank #Exim Bank Recruitment 2021 #govalert #govt #govt bank job #govt job alert #govtalert #govtcompany #Govtfoam #Govtjobs #GOVTVACANCY #Job in bank #sarkari naukri