BARC Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Inviting applications for recruitment of Stipendiary Trainees Category I and II for training at Nuclear Recycle Board NRB, Tarapur and Kalpakkam. The online registration process will be open from 15 December 2020 to 31 January 2021.
Vacancies Details for BARC Recruitment 2021
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Group B)||50|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Group C)||106|
|Technician/C (Boiler Operator)||03|
Age Limit & Pay Scale for BARC Recruitment 2021
|Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||18 to 24 years||> ₹ 16000/- per month – 1st year
> ₹ 18000/- per month – 2nd – year
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||18 to 22 years||> ₹ 10500/- per month – 1st year
> ₹ 12500/- per month – 2nd – year
|Technician/C||18 to 25 years||₹ 25500 Entry Pay|
|Technician/B||18 to 25 years||₹ 21700 Entry Pay|
Qualification for BARC Recruitment 2021
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
- For Engineering discipline – Diploma in relevant engineering discipline.
- For Chemistry – B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry discipline.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II:
- For Plant Operator: HSC in Science Stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a total of 60% marks.
- For other subjects: SSC (with Science and Mathematics) ITI Trade Certificate with 60% marks in aggregate.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): Certificate of SSC + I class boiler attendant given by the government board of any state or union territory.
- Technician/B (Painter): SSC (with Science and Mathematics) with a total of 60% marks in Painter.
Selection Process for BARC Recruitment 2021
- ₹ 150/- for Category-I posts; ₹ 100/- for Category-II posts.
- No fee for SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman, and Women category.
How to Apply
#BARC #BARC Recruitment 2021 #govalert #govt job alert #govtalert #govtcompany #Govtfoam #Govtjobs #GOVTVACANCY #Latest govt jobs #sarkari naukri