Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021: Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has launched the Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme, a new phase has been launched from January 30, under the Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme, about two-thirds of the population of Rajasthan up to ₹ 500000 Get free treatment
This treatment was earlier given under the Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme. To implement this scheme more, the Gehlot government has provided free treatment facilities to one lakh 10 lakh families in the new phase even before the state implemented many such schemes. It has been included in the Socio Economic Census with 98 beneficiary families of the National Food Security Scheme. It has been included in this scheme that Ayushman Bharat and Bhamashah will be implemented together.
Featuring new phase of Ayushman Bharat MGRSBY
- The Health Insurance Scheme of Rajasthan has included the characters of both the Socio Economic Census and the National Food Security Scheme.
- Medical expenses up to 5 days before recruitment and up to 15 days after discharge are also included in the free package.
- Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health by expanding the scope of the scheme by including 98 lakh beneficiary families of National Food Security Scheme (NFSA) as well as eligible families of Socio Economic Census (SECC 2011) in the Bhamashah Health Insurance Scheme formerly operated in the state In the new phase of the insurance scheme, 1 crore 10 lakh families have now been provided free treatment.
- About 80 percent (Rs 1400 crore) of the annual premium of Rs 1750 crore will be borne by the state government in this scheme.
- The annual free treatment limit per family has been increased from Rs. 3.30 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh and the 1401 package available for treatment has been increased to 1576.
- Free treatment up to 50 thousand for common diseases and up to 4.50 lakh for serious diseases will be available.
- Free treatment will be available in government as well as private and government hospitals located in the state.
- Treatment and hemodialysis of Kovid-19 have also been added to the list of the scheme packages.
- After the option of portability is available in the coming days, the residents of Rajasthan will also get the benefit of free treatment under this scheme in the identified hospitals of other states.
Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021
In Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Health Insurance Scheme, along with government hospitals, private hospitals have also been included in it. Any person spent 5 days before and after the hospitalization, and also provided medical expenses for about 15 days in the free package. To give more benefit of the scheme to the beneficiary, the simplest way is that the beneficiary has to show the Aadhaar card or Jan Aadhaar card in which the beneficiary in the scheme is to implement the insurance scheme of the Central Government on the basis of Socio Economic Survey 2011 Only 600,000 families were eligible, now under the Food Security Scheme, they have been added to implement this, their Ayushman Bharat Health Insurance Scheme has not been included in the scheme implemented by the central government.
Images Source : Google Search.