AAI Recruitment 2021: Airports Authority of India (AAI), Inviting applications for recruitment of ITI Trade Apprentice and Graduate / Diploma Apprentice under Regional Headquarters, Western Region Apprentices Act, 1961. The last date for receipt of applications is 31 December 2020.
Vacancies Details for AAI Recruitment 2021
ADVT.NO. 03/12/2020/APPRENTICE (Graduate/Diploma) (WR)
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanic/ Auto Engineering)||31|
|Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)||29|
|Graduate Apprentice (Information Technology/ Computer Science)||26|
|Diploma Apprentice (Mechanic/ Auto Engineering)||27|
|Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance)||22|
|Diploma Apprentice (Information Technology/ Computer Science)||24|
ADVT.NO. 04/12/2020/APPRENTICE (ITI) (WR)
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)||10|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic)||11|
Age Limit & Pay Scale for AAI Recruitment 2021
|Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|> 18 to 26 years
> Age Relaxation
– 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates
– 3 years for OBC candidates
|> ITI Trade Apprentice: ₹ 9k/- P/M
> Graduate Apprentice: ₹15k/-P/M
> Diploma Apprentice: ₹ 12k/-P/M
Qualifications for AAI Recruitment 2021
- ITI trade candidates should have ITI / NCVT certificate of the above trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- The above candidates should have 03 years degree or 03 years diploma in engineering from AICTE, GOI recognized institutes.
Eligibility for AAI
- Eligible Indian citizens belonging to the states of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa from the Western Region (WR) are eligible.
Selection Process for Airports Authority of India
- The qualification will be based on the percentage (%) of marks in the examination.
- The candidature of the applicant will be provisional. Selection will be based on the interview / verification of the selection / certificates / testimonials of the candidate at the time of joining and the verification certificate (to be obtained only from the Gazetted Government Medical Officer / Medical Officer of the Government Undertaking).
- Police verification certificate is to be obtained from the local area of residence.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview / document verification only through their registered email ID.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply for the respective web portal (NATS) (For Graduate / Diploma Apprentice) / NSDC Portal (YOU For). Online application registration deadline 31/12/2020 (Thursday).
#AAI #AAI Recruitment 2021 #govalert #govt job alert #govtalert #govtcompany #Govtfoam #GOVTVACANCY #sarkari naukri